Saturday 30 July 2016

How to Style : Off Shoulder Choker Top

Today I have styled this season's biggest trend - Choker and Off shoulder top.

This season is all about chokers and off-shoulder tops aka Bardot tops.  They are all the rage right now. Its  a revival of the 90s fashion. I still remember how popular off shoulder was with actresses in the 90s,from Karishma Kapoor to Shilpa Shetty to Juhi Chawla, almost all the actresses then had worn off shoulder !

My look today is an all black outfit paired with a pointy shoes.

This Off-Shoulder Choker top can be styled with Jeans for a casual look, or a denim skirt for a retro-chic look. I have paired it with a skater skirt, and I would totally wear this style for a dinner date or a night out with my girls at a club!

I kept the jewelry minimal since the top already had a choker attached. Just a pair of dangling earrings did the trick for me.




















How would you style your off shoulder top? Comment below...



Photography: Igota3rdeye



For daily updates follow me on 


FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

7 comments:

L♥vely Comment/s