Thursday 3 September 2015

Magical Wind!

 I am obsessed with slit tops lately, & this long floral piece with front slit is a current favorite of mine.
You can pair a slit top with denim pants or shorts or you can give it an Indo-western look by teaming it with dhoti pants or palazzo pants.

I finished off this look with statement earrings & a holographic sling bag.I have kept the accessories minimal, as these bright earrings & this bag are fierce enough to grab anyone's attention.

It was a windy, sunny & a beautiful day for photoshoot. I took full advantage of this & my photographer was kind enough to capture these moments.
Take a look at these photographs & let me know what do you think?


















Photography: Igota3rdeye



For daily updates follow me on 


FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM







2 comments:

  1. These kind of tops are truly very versatile!!
    Lovely shots! And love your hairdo too! <3

    ReplyDelete

L♥vely Comment/s