Monday, 24 April 2017

Mom-Jeans,Vodka and Stilettos

Once considered unfashionable & unflattering, mom-jeans are all the rage now! I couldn’t be happier! because there’s nothing more comfortable than a pair of mom-jeans!

I, like many of you, was hesitant to try on these pants.I mean who wants to go out in a pair of baggy ,ill-fitting pants right!?! Well, I proved myself wrong when I tried on a pair,and couldn’t stop admiring myself in the mirror. I agree that they make my behind look flatter,but who cares!

Styling mom-jeans is quite simple-just pair it with your favourite t-shirt or a dressy top. Sneakers & stilettos, both works well with these jeans.

This graphic t-shirt I am wearing today is from Printoctopus, an online store selling customized merchandise. T-shirt for Men and Women,phone covers, posters,canvas prints,mouse pads -anything can be customized as per your choice.

I chose to wear stilettos instead of sneakers & added these silver drop earrings to complete my look.






Printoctopus








So are you ready to embrace mom jeans? Comment below! 



For daily updates follow me on 

FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

8 comments:

  1. I have bought a t-shirt from www.printoctopus.com it was really good.
    Thank you for such an amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shivanshi! I loved the quality too!

      Delete
  2. The post is useful and it would really help for those who search for
    Buy Custom T Shirt | Create your own t shirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renisha,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog She Rockin Them Stilettos has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 100 Indian Fashion Blogs on the web.

    http://blog.feedspot.com/indian_fashion_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 Indian Fashion Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anuj! Glad I made it to the list :)

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful pictures! ;) love your blog, very good inspiration ♡ sexy bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every post of yours is worth reading. Keep writing on Fashion and Clothing which drives more readers. indian ethnic wear online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post with trendy stilettos. I follow your blog for new designs and trend.
    Accessories Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete

L♥vely Comment/s