Tuesday 22 September 2015

Summer Dressing.Featuring Accessorize India

         Although its officially still rainy season, it feels more like summer all thanks to Mumbai  heat.
My wardrobe is always summer ready, with dresses,skirts & shorts ruling over hoodies & cardigans.

         I slipped in to this super comfy maxi dress with side slit. The fabric is light weight & breathable,perfect for summer. I added a tan belt to define my waist.

       This summer I am lusting after summer hats, & this Panama hat from Accessorize is a perfect pick. It goes well with almost everything from jeans to dresses to bikinis. Apart from being a cool accessory ,it also shields  your face from harsh sun.  I like the fact that its not too big & this black ribbon & bow add to its cuteness. It’s perfect to throw on for a hot summer day. Check this & more summer hats at Accessorize India.





















        


Photography: Igota3rdeye



For daily updates follow me on 


FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

L♥vely Comment/s