Thursday 31 March 2016

Central Perk!

Today's outfit is a continuation of my last post, where I showed how you can look effortlessly chic even in an oversized t-shirt! Being a fan of TV series F.R.I.E.N.D.S, I cannot express how happy I am styling this T-shirt from The Souled Store.
Though this oversized t-shirt would go great with a well fitted jeans, I decided to go for a cutesy girly look, and what better way than to team a skirt with this tee!
You can try this look for your college or for a date! This is a simple yet an elegant way to style your casual t-shirts! Go wild with your imagination, and create interesting looks with simple,basic t-shirts! You don't have to keep it boring & oh so predictable by teaming it with jeans :P














PhotographyIgota3rdeye




For daily updates follow me on 





FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

3 comments:

L♥vely Comment/s