Thursday 12 November 2015

Querencia

 

Slit tops are the big thing this season, they are versatile, stylish and fun! You can pair them with denims,shorts,skirts,palazzos,dhoti pants & maxi skirts. You can dress it up to make it an Indian wear by simply pairing it with dhoti pants or lehenga/boho skirts! In today’s post I am dressed for the summers. I paired this black side slit top with denim shorts. Being a lover of accessories I added this beautiful head-chain to vamp up this simple top.
My outfit is not complete without this beautiful clutch from AccessorizeIndia. They have some really pretty & sophisticated pieces in their new collection. I love how this clutch is simple yet eye-catching. Visit their stores to checkout their entire collection!











 










Photography: Igota3rdeye




For daily updates follow me on 


FACEBOOK  |   TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

L♥vely Comment/s