Saturday 13 February 2016

Restaurant Review: Gurukripa, Powai

I got to enjoy a fabulous dinner at Gurukripa located at Powai, Mumbai. Gurukripa is a hidden gem, located amidst an industrial area, but once you enter the place, you will be amazed by the interior. The restaurant has different seatings, a family AC room on the ground floor, a rooftop arrangement, an outer seating arrangement and 3 private dining room section  for a private dining experience.
I chose the rooftop section, which had live music, DJ and a big screen which was an added bonus!
I was welcomed with a Mango mocktail, which was yummy, it had a thick consistency, a very good start to our dinner. 



Starters included Kurkure Mushrooms: which was the best, even though it is a veg dish, I absolutely loved it. Next I had Kung Pao Potato, which was French fries sautéed in Chinese sauce, which again was yummy. In chicken starters we tried,  Tandoori Chicken, Banjara Kebab and Burnt Pepper Chicken. Banjara Kebab was the bestest among these. Its a must try dish.








For Main course I tried Butter Chicken with Roti,  Butter Chicken was creamy, had good amount of chicken pieces, it was a bit too sweet for my taste, but nevertheless it was good.
Dessert: I tried the famous Gadbad ice-cream and Hello to the Queen, Gadbad ice-cream is a Mangalorean invention, it’s mixture of 3 different flavors of ice-cream with fruits and dry fruits. Hello to the Queen is a mixture of Vanilla ice-cream and frozen chocolate layer with some dry fruits. Both were tasty, and I would suggest anyone visiting here to try either of these desserts.

In drinks I tried Mojito and JagerBomb, both were good as expected.

In short I had a very good dining experience at Gurukripa, the food is awesome, the ambience and service both were upto the mark.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

L♥vely Comment/s